Saturday, October 26, 2013

Finishing up some project

This was the week that I've finished up quite a few bits and pieces.
For one, my 28mm British and German troops are now finished: I've added a Pak40 to the Germans, and to balance the German Hetzer and SdKfz 251, the British now have access to a Cromwell and 2 Universal Carriers.
Adam's Jordanian Infantry + APC's, SP AA and objectives are finished, as well a a few 54mm Vikings (and one Norman) that I've painted for myself. Next in line are a few Christmas presents.

Adam's Jordanians

 
 and his objectives...
A few crew added to his jeep as well.

My own objectives, for my list for the upcoming Flames of War EW tournament 
 And De Gaulle, of course...

My 28mm British vehicles for Chain of Command
 
 
 
 and a German PaK 40
 

and some of my own 54mm figures:
Vikings
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 and a lone Norman...
 

Count for this week:
  • 54 15mm Infantry/Crew
  • 9 15mm Tanks/Guns/other vehicles/objectives
  • 5 28mm WWII infantry
  • 4 28mm British vehicles/guns WWII
  • 2 54mm figures

Total so far:
  • 54mm: 
    • Infantry: 2
  • 28mm:
    • Cavalry: 16
    • Infantry: 177
    • Vehicles: 6
  • 15mm:
    • Vehicles/Tanks/Guns: 62
    • Infantry: 257

No comments:

Post a Comment