I have had a large number of Romanian troops laying around for a long while, in different stages of completion.
I just never got to finish off the army, and have quite a few Mid and Late war armies laying around.
So, I decided to repaint them as Dutch, since they look very similar (not really noticeable in 15mm).
They're coming out really well and stand out on a table thanks to their blue grey uniforms. Might even take this guys along to an EW comp!
Again a few bits and pieces of different project.
More Colonial British and IS-2 Soviet tanks for Adam, my own French motorcycle units for Flames of War finally got finished, as well as my crashed Israeli objective. I also finished of 33 of my own 28mm Colonial British for the NW Frontier. Next project: a load of airbrushed camo German tanks and vehicles!
This weeks yield:
15mm: 10 IS'2s, 24 japanese infantry, 22 French motorcycle combos
28: 49 Colonial British
sadly enough, I'm again unable to post pics of everything I've painted.
Up until today, 11 15mm Soviet Early War tanks, 8 28mm British Boer War cavalry, 2 54mm Gladiators, 22 15mm French Early WWII motorcycle combo (no images of these 4 lots...), 20 28mm British Commandos WWII and 20 28mm Normans.
Dark Ages Normans
I also wanted to include these 2 images that I took of the Japanese Infantry I painted last year. The pics didn't turn out then, so I wanted to take a few extra pics of them.